In our company, we deal with ultra-fine metal oxide nanoparticles. Taking advantage of these particles fine size, high surface activity and excellent fluidity can be applied to variety of new application that was never considered with conventional materials. Among them are rare earth metal Sc, Y, metal oxide of lanthanoid series (La ~ Lu) showing various properties such as magnetic, fluorescence and optical properties.
- Ultra-fine particles produced by vapor phase method.
- Average Particle Diameter : around 10nm of ultra-fine
- Spherical particles
- (may vary depending on particle type)
- Excellent handling properties.
- High relative surface area, high activity
- Abrasive (Hard Disk, Glass, Colour Filter etc)
- Semiconductor Sealant
- Functional filler for paint etc
- Electronic parts (additives for multi layer ceramic capacitor, varistor etc)
- Additives for Ceramic
- Protective Film on Fluorescent Lamps
- Reinforcing fillers for various films
- Others (catalysts, pigments, fluorescent, magnetic material, gas absorption material etc)
TEM IMAGE OF METAL OXIDE
Also view our related product list of NANO PARTICLE RARE EARTH COMPOUND