Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA), also known as an enzyme immunoassay (EIA), is a biochemical technique used mainly in immunology to detect the presence of an antibody or an antigen in a sample. The ELISA has been used as a diagnostic tool in medicine and plant pathology, as well as a quality-control check in various industries
- High-sensitivity – Very small volume of allergen can be detected by Streptavidin – Biotin method.
- High-specificity – Only target allergen can be detected from contaminant samples.
- High-reproductivity – Intra-, Inter-, Lot-to Lot reproducibility: C.V. ≤ 5%
- Easily – Kits are equipped with all the necessary components.
- Separable – Antibody coated plate can be used separately.